Festival of the Arts - Adult Collaborative Application
Calling all adult artists to enter the Collaborative Art Exhibit at the 19th Annual Festival of the Arts (October 25 & 26). Limited to 20 community artists, this exhibit represents an eclectic mix of art in a variety of mediums who can submit up to three pieces of their artwork. Collaborative artists are included in the judging for cash awards. Application fee is $30 and deadline is September 22, 2014.
Make a difference in the lives of children, K-12, through the "All Kinds of Art" program.
4th Annual Celebrity Server Luncheon
Location: Bonefish Grill in Destin
Lunch seatings: 11:15 am and 12:30 pm
Cost: Tickets $20 Per Person
Purchase from one of our celebrity servers (see list below) or call MKAF at 850.655.2226.
Local celebrities will be dressed in full costume dressed as their favorite childhood storybook or movie/film character competing for the best dressed and most earned tips and ticket sales.
- If you are unable to attend the luncheon, advance tips and donations are encouraged.
- All proceeds will benefit All Kinds of Art to bring art enrichment programs to broaden the education outreach to children, schools and United Way agencies.
Enjoy a fabulous Bonefish Grill lunch served by the following local celebrities:
- Robin Cannon (Artist, 2014 Festival of the Arts Poster Winner)
- Ronda Davenport (United Way)
- Dr. Jennifer Esses (Women & Children First)
- Nathanael Fisher (Emerald Coast Theatre Company)
- Nancy Grisgby (Fresenius Medical Care)
- Greg Kisela (Manager, City of Destin)
- Wanda Peterson (MKAF Volunteer)
- Leah McGill (Teacher, Destin Middle School)
- Robert McGill (McGill Title & Escrow)
- Peter Mohylsky (Destin Exclusive Real Estate)
- Rhonda Murray (Emerald Coast Magazine)
- Paul Schreiner (MKAF Board of Director)
- Kathleen Schumacher (Artist, Kathleen Schumacher Fine Art)
- Dr. Alexis Tibbetts (Walton County School District)
October 25 & 26
Festival of the Arts - 19th Annual Festival of the Arts
Location: Mattie Kelly Cultural Arts Village
Cost: $3 Donation/Adult and Children under 12 free.
Back by popular demand is our 2nd Annual Ruth’s Chris Fall Wine Walkabout featuring Chef Ruston Johnson’s special menu of heavy hors’ douvres paired with select wines from Southern Wines & Spirits. Jazz artists, Jones & Company and saxophonist Michael J Thomas will perform live music. Enter the MKAF Wine Pull consisting of fine wines donated by local chefs and wine connoisseurs from their private wine cellars. An upscale charity raffle will feature amazing vacation packages and more.
Season Passes with Membership | (850) 650-2226