Voted one of the top ten things to do in Northwest Florida by Florida Travel & Tourism Guide, this nine-week outdoor concert series features musical performances in a variety of genres, including Motown, R&B, jazz, blues, classic and modern rock, reggae and golden oldies.
- Concert 7 - 9 pm (entrance opens at 6 pm)
- Buy Tickets at the Door
- General Admission $12 per adult, FREE to MKAF members and kids under 12
- Cultural Arts Village Directions & Parking
Held at the new Dugas Pavilion and Village Green at the Mattie Kelly Cultural Arts Village in the heart of Destin, this live outdoor music event is fun for the whole family. Seating is first-come, first served so bring your lawn chairs, picnic dinner and beverage of choice, and enjoy live entertainment in a scenic outdoor setting under the stars.
Fresh, affordable cuisine, including kids' fare is also available, and prepared on-site each week by a featured local restaurant or food trucks. Beer, wine, bottled water and soft drinks are also available for purchase, with proceeds benefiting MKAF’s cultural and educational mission.
VIP Event Tables
- VIP Event Tables are included in the Platinum Level Memberships and are then sold on a first come - first served availability for the nine-week Concerts in the Village season and separately for special concerts/events.
- Tables are limited, please order early.
(If additional tables become available, they can be purchased by event.)
- VIP Event Tables include: 6 or 8 Chairs, Admission, Table and Reserved Seating Card.