May through July Annual Outdoor Concert Series
Voted one of the top ten things to do in Northwest Florida by Florida Travel & Tourism Guide, this nine-week outdoor concert series features musical performances in a variety of genres, including Motown, R&B, jazz, blues, classic and modern rock, country, reggae and golden oldies.
20th Annual Concerts in the Village
Nine-Week Outdoor Concert Series
Thursday Nights - May 7 through July 2, 2015
7 - 9 pm
- Time: 7 - 9 pm
- Location: Cultural Arts Village
- Cost: Non-Members $10 per person and
FREE for MKAF members and children under the age of 12.
- Contact: 850.650.2226
- Directions & Parking
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Held at the new Dugas Pavilion and Village Green at the Mattie Kelly Cultural Arts Village in the heart of Destin, this live outdoor music event is fun for the whole family. Seating is first-come, first served so bring your lawn chairs, picnic dinner and beverage of choice, and enjoy live entertainment in a scenic outdoor setting under the stars.
Fresh, affordable cuisine – including kids’ fare - is also available, and prepared on-site each week by a featured local restaurant. Bottled water and soft drinks are also available for purchase, with proceeds benefiting MKAF’s cultural and educational mission.
VIP Event Tables
- VIP Event Tables are included in the Platinum Level Memberships and are then sold on a first come - first served availability for the nine-week Concerts in the Village season and separately for special concerts/events.
- Tables are limited, please order early.
(If additional tables become available, they can be purchased by event.)
- Call 850.650.2226 for info on price and location of table.
- VIP Event Tables include: 6 or 8 Chairs, Admission, Table and Reserved Seating Card.
Call 850.650.2226 for more information.