The Cultural Arts Village is available for rental for groups of all sizes. From weddings and receptions to meetings and corporate events, the Dugas Pavilion and Village Green offer a spectacular outdoor setting to host events.
Mattie Kelly Arts Foundation Cultural Arts Village Venue Rental Rates
- Venue rental fees start at $500. For exact pricing, please complete and return the Printable Rental Questionnaire.
- A refundable security deposit of $500 is due upon execution of rental agreement.
- The property is to be left in the same condition it is found, free of any trash, tents, chairs, etc. Otherwise, the $500 will be kept for clean-up expenses.
- Deposit will also be kept if event is canceled with less than a one month notice.
- Rental of venue includes power, water, utilities, access to bathhouse, and parking in the grass next to the venue. NOT INCLUDED: Lighting equipment, sound system and equipment, power cords, chairs, tables and tents.
- Parking is allowed at Grace Lutheran Church with coordination and a recommended donation of $500.
- Mattie Kelly Arts Foundation events take priority for use of the venue. The Mattie Kelly Arts Foundation reserves the right to refuse an event for any reason.
By The Numbers
- 6.76 acre event lawn with 79,547 square feet of highly-flexible space for seating, tents, and more
- 1,600 square foot covered stage with ramp access
- 1,924 square foot bathroom facility with access ramp for persons with disabilities
- 168 on-site parking spaces (access to additional 309 shared parking spaces)
- Bus/shuttle loop for easy drop off and pick up of guests
- Surrounded by 44.94 acres of pristine forest and wetlands
Groups Of All Sizes
- Comfortably accommodate audiences up to 5,000 on lawn
- Seating for 5,200 people theater-style
- Seating for 4,200 people banquet-style (rounds or banquet tables)
MKAF offers a list of preferred vendors for tables, tents, catering and decor to create a one-of-a-kind, memorable experience for your group.
Call 850.650.2226 for rates and information.
Or Email Elizabeth Spies.