- November 16th Ruth's Chris Wine Walkabout(Thursday night)
Fall Concerts in the Village
September 14th - October 5th
7 to 9 pm (doors open at 6 pm)
Four-week concerts series held at the Dugas Pavilion and Village Green at the Mattie Kelly Cultural Arts Village in Destin.
- September 28th Deja Vu
- October 5th Swingtown - a Steve Miller
Festival of the Arts
October 28th & 29th
Saturday 9 am to 5 pm
Sunday 10 am to 4 pm
Recognized as one of Northwest Florida's premier fine art shows
Chef Ruston Johnson has created a special menu featuring multiple culinary stations with heavy hors' douevres paired with select fine wines courtesy of a variety of distributors. Live music from Billboard charting and national recording artist, Michael J Thomas will perform along with soul stirring artists, Cheryl Jones and Company, also known as the "Who's Who" of entertainment on the Emerald Coast.
Thursday 5:30 to 7:30 pm
- $40 ($41 Pay by Credit Card) for MKAF members
- $50 ($51 Pay by Credit Card) general admission
How You Can Help
- Become a sponsor, call 850.650.2226.
- Support our events and programs by making a donation.