2017 Festival of the Arts
- Volunteers Needed
To volunteer, go to http://signup.com/go/HxTXwQs to reserve your desired shift or contact Festival of the Arts Volunteer Coordinator Kathy Whidden at 850.376.7391. Various shifts are available, including set up (on Friday, Oct. 27), main entry, artist relief, children's tent and beverage booths as well as break down and more.
- Artist Load-In
October 27 by assigned times.
October 28th & 29th
- Saturday 9 am - 5pm & Sunday 10 am - 4pm
- $5/adult; MKAF members & children (under 12) are free
- Free Parking and Shuttle - click here for details
- Cuisine On The Green
- Continuous Live Entertainment
- Kid's ArtStop
- Collaborative Art Exhibit
- Festival Souvenirs & Charity Raffle
Recognized as one of Northwest Florida’s premier fine art shows, the Festival of the Arts (formerly Destin Festival of the Arts) welcomes more than 100 juried artists from 13 states and special guest artist from Europe to the beautiful beaches of Destin to showcase their art and to compete for $10,000 in cash prizes. This 19 year tradition combines the best cultural art talent for a 2 day celebration of art, music, food and fun.