Next Spring Concert - April 2018
Family event held at the Dugas Pavilion and Village Green at the Mattie Kelly Cultural Arts Village in Destin.
- Learn More >> what you can bring, restrictions (drones - pets), parking, directions.
What You Can Bring
Make yourself comfortable on our open seating grass lawn... bring your lawn chairs, blankets, small tables (under two feet), coolers, picnic and drinks (alcoholic beverages allowed).
Restrictions - What is NOT Allowed
Pets (with the exception of services dogs), drones, and tables larger than two feet.
Where To Park
Free On-Site Parking
168 on-site grass seeded parking spaces.
Additional 309 parking spaces available next door at Grace Lutheran Church.
A handicap parking permit is required to park in the on-site handicap parking spaces (located by the office and event entrance).
Directions and Map
Cultural Arts Village directions & parking
Food and Drinks - Available for Purchase
Fresh, affordable cuisine, including kids' fare is prepared on-site by a featured local restaurant or food trucks. Bottled water and soft drinks are also available for purchase. Sweet treats are also available.
- VIP Tables include: 8 chairs, admission, table and reserved seating
- Call 850.650.2226 to purchase
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors
How You Can Help
- Become a sponsor, call 850.650.2226.
- Support our events and programs by making a donation.